Aloe Ferox Whole Leaf caps contain both the aloin rich, raw bitter sap and the dried leaf for its polysaccharides, glyconutrients, chlorophyll, fiber, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and fatty acids. Aloe Ferox is a remarkable constipation remedy while supporting normal bile flow for detoxification of liver and gallbladder and purification of blood. Indigenous to the Cape in South Africa, Aloe Ferox is commonly used for immune support and bowel detoxification.
- 60 VEGAN CAPSULES
- THE WORLD'S MOST REMARKABLE CONSTIPATION REMEDY
SUPPORTS IMMUNE FUNCTION, PARTICULARLY IN THE DIGESTIVE TRACT
- SUPPORTS NORMAL FLOW OF BILE FROM THE LIVER
- CONTAINS THE WHOLE LEAF OF THE ALOE FEROX PLANT - BITTER EXTRACT (DRIED SAP) AND LEAF POWDER (AFTER THE SAP HAS DRAINED OUT OF THE LEAF WHEN HARVESTED, THE ENTIRE LEAF IS DRIED AND GROUND INTO A FINE POWDER)
- NUTRIENTS IN ALOE FEROX WHOLE LEAF INCLUDES 20 AMINO ACIDS, MOST VITAMINS, IONIC MINERALS, ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS, CHLOROPHYLL, FIBER AND GLYCO-NUTRIENTS
- PACKAGED IN MIRON VIOLET GLASS FOR MAXIMUM POTENCY AND FRESHNESS
- ALOE FEROX LEAF POWDER - 250MG **
- ALOE FEROX BITTER EXTRACT - 188MG **
**Daily Value not established
Most people use 2 capsules daily for effective bowel clearing and immune support.
Some people need only take 1 capsule daily. Aloe Ferox Whole Leaf capsules are typically used daily for 90 days then 3 to 4 times weekly as maintenance.
For children, pregnant and lactating women or people with chronic disease, consult your doctor for proper usage.
Miron Violet Glass Packaging
Lengthening product durability and potency. Protecting and preserving nutritional value.
Learn more at www.aloeferoxcaps.com.
Note: Aloe Ferox Whole Leaf Capsules are not a product of Food Research, Inc.. Aloe Ferox Whole Leaf Capsules are produced by immunologic. buyfoodresearch.com offers this product to our customers as another natural health option.
View Product Label