Some spices are used for more than just extra flavor in everyday delicious dishes. Did you know that the spice turmeric does much more than just add big flavors to salad dressings, curries, and roasted veggies?
In fact, turmeric has been considered the most well-studied dietary supplement in modern natural medicine. Here is a look at a few ways that turmeric, a spice, can actually help your body heal.
For a full detailed review on turmeric, review this article.
1. Helps Arthritis & Joint Pain
- Commonly used to combat joint pain and discomfort
2. Aids Weight Loss
- Helps stabilize metabolism and improve weight management
3. Improves Skin Health
- Turmeric is used by many for skin masks and pastes to assist in healing the skin by enhancing collagen synthesis and speeding up tissue repair
4. Helps Fight Disease & Chronic Conditions
- The antioxidant properties of Turmeric have shown to affect several diseases and conditions including Cancer and Diabetes
5. Enhances Brain Function
- Turmeric helps improve overall mental health and cognitive function
6. Improves Allergies & Asthma
- The anti-inflammatory component of turmeric helps to fight off allergy symptoms
7. Aids in Liver Detoxification
- Turmeric helps the body with removal of toxins from the blood to allow the body better access to essential nutrients
8. Helps with Headaches & Migraines
- Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits help manage headaches
Our extensive list of all-natural whole food supplements does include a select few that have turmeric on the ingredients list. If you would like to receive many of the benefits listed above from your daily supplements, be sure to click on the links below.
- Assists in balancing healthy cholesterol levels
- Abundant in antioxidant compounds
- Contains detoxifying herbs which work together to promote normal blood lipid profiles
- Provides 12 real antioxidant foods
- Supplies 12 free-radical fighting foods
- Superior source of antioxidants
- Supports prostate health
- Mood enhancer
- Supports sperm health
- Supports male reproductive health