The New Year is here, and the start of a new decade can be more enticing than ever! If you’re like the majority of the population, you’ve probably already made your New Year’s resolution. But, did you know that only 8% of individuals actually stick to their New Year’s resolution? If you’re not surprised it’s probably because you’ve experienced the slow decline of your resolution once or twice before.
So how does the 8% do it? How do they stay motivated and energized enough to follow through and achieve that goal? Luckily for you, we found the perfect tips and tricks to help you stay on top of your New Year’s resolution.
1. Choose a specific, realistic goal - Instead of choosing to “lose weight,” be specific! Make a point to lose 15 pounds, or run a 5k!
2. Pick one resolution - Even though you may have a list a mile long of goals you’re looking to achieve, focus on one. Establishing behavioral patterns takes time, and focusing on one thing at a time makes your resolution much more achievable.
3. Don’t wait until the last minute - Achieving goals takes time and planning, so map out a detailed plan of your resolution. Studies show that without a plan in place, people are more likely to jump ship when they hit an inconvenience or obstacle.
To read more great tips like these, check out verywellmind.com’s full article on how to stay motivated and focused on your resolutions.
And don’t think we forgot! In an effort to help you stay focused, motivated, and energized for your resolution journey, we recommend trying our Focus / Attention (Metabolic Thyro) Pack! Check out how each supplement can benefit you:
- Metabolic Thyro - Supports a healthy thyroid and proper metabolism, provides energy enhancement, eases stress, and helps with mood support.
- Serious Brain Enhancer - Supports healthy brain function and emotional well being, encourages relaxation, and promotes positive mood.
- Inositol Complex - Supports emotional well being, eases stress and anxiety, and promotes positive mood.
- Calcium Complex - Contains food calcium which is better absorbed, safer, and more effective in raising serum calcium levels.
- Magnesium Complex - Provides food magnesium, easier on the digestive system than mineral salts.
- Vitamin-Mineral - Protective array of carotenoids, anti-aging antioxidants, superior vitamin and mineral forms, and easy to digest.
Disclaimer: None of these statements have been reviewed by the FDA. All Food Research products distributed by Doctors Research, Inc. are nutritional and are not intended for the treatment or prevention of any medical condition.
*Since the US has not currently established organic standards for Hydroponically farmed foods we cannot label our hydroponically grown food as organic.