Autumn is here, and that means some of the best feasts of the year! We’re not just talking about the tailgate menu, filled with barbecue sauce and deep fried delights, but there are also some delicious fall foods that happen to be packed with vitamins and nutrients that are essential for your health. Keep these foods in mind for your fall feasts. Some delicious ways to stay healthy with an autumn twist!
Health.com created a list of the “15 Best Superfoods for Fall.” We are breaking each of the 15 down by one of the nutrients or vitamins they are filled with, and matching those with one of our all-natural supplements. Take a look!
Food Research Supplement: Herbal Antioxidant
- Apples - filled with Antioxidants
Vitamin K & Potassium
Food Research Supplement: Green Vegetable Alkalizer
- Brussel Sprouts - 1/2 cup contains more than your daily reference intake of Vitamin K
- Parsnips - rich in potassium
- Dates - great source of potassium
We all know the importance of vitamin C. We instantly turn to oranges to get our daily dose, but there are many more delicious options that are packed with vitamin C!
Food Research Supplement: C Complex
- Kiwi (more vitamin C than an orange)
Food Research Supplement: B Stress Complex
- Pumpkin - great source of B vitamins
Food Research Supplement: Hematic Formula
- Sweet Potatoes - strong source of iron
Food Research Supplement: Omega 3 / EPA / DHA
- Squash - filled with Omega 3
Plenty of fall superfoods to go around! Mix it up, try some new recipes with these ingredients incorporated. Keep it fresh, healthy, and delicious this autumn!